Spec 1 : Resto
Spec 2 : Enhance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

We raid Tues/Thurs from 8 pm-11pm EST. Can you make those raid times? :
Yes

Experience

List the last 3 guilds that you were apart of and why you left.:
I haven't been in a guild since MoP. I played very little of WoD before quitting and coming back for Legion. In Legion I joined the guild I'm currently in but there has been a lot of in-fighting and some of the raiding members are only there because they are friends with other members and not pulling their weight. I'm feeling the guild will soon be hitting a wall and that the issues between members will cause the guild to disband so I'm looking to leave before that happens.

What is your level of experience with the current raid tier?:
5/7 Heroic killed, a couple of hours of tries on Cenarius

What is your past raid experience? (only required to list through Cataclysm but the more the better):
I've experienced all the content while it was still somewhat relevant up until WoD. In vanilla I joined a reroll guild on one of the first batches of "new servers" and got server first Ragnaros and BWL (this was a bit before TBC came out so it wasn't that exciting but still fun) as well as the original Naxx. In TBC I raided really actively until Sunwell which I did much later. In WotLK I did all the content at a pretty casual pace completing mostly normal 10 man, same with Cataclysm. In MoP I did the first tier quite quickly (Feat of Strength achievement for ToT before the patch) and then slowed down a bit for the rest of the content. I haven't done much in WoD.

Is this the only character you have raided with?:
My shaman is new for Legion. I previously raided as a Holy Paladin (Vanilla, Cataclysm, MoP), Holy Priest (TBC), Resto Druid (TBC, WotLK, Cataclysm)

Class Knowledge

How long have you played the class and spec that you are apply with?:
My shaman is boosted for the beginning of Legion

List the 3 most important stats for your class/spec in order of priority.:
Intellect > Mastery > Critical Strike

Are you proficient with any other specs or classes?:
I have a lot of experience with healing roles having played them almost exclusively since launch. I feel especially comfortable with holy paladins and resto druid (my paladin is currently 110, my druid is being leveled slowly)

Do you run any of your own theory crafting or do you view/read any websites to stay up to date with class changes?:
I've been reviewing my warcraft logs and try to find holes in my play style. This has led to some weakauras reminders I've created for myself that are hopefully improving my play. I've also been tinkering with the SimC source code to try and improve its simulation functionality for healing simulations. This hasn't been useful yet though.

Some personal stuff

How old are you?:

Do you attend school? (where at?, what for?) Or are you a working man/woman (what do you do?)?:
I'm finishing my degree in pure mathematics right now part time while working as a software engineer full time.

Do you have any other hobbies outside of WoW?:
Baseball (sabermetrics / stats), fantasy sports, software development & programming, Magic the Gathering and fixed gear bikes

You're almost done!

Do you have any parses to link for us to view?:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/16197279/latest#metric=hps&bracket=-1

Do you have any objections to rotating with other players?:
I would prefer a core role and participate in every raid as much as possible.

What is your battletag information so that we may contact you?:
Steeveholt#1541

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Anatidaephobia Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum